Among the topics covered: security deposit, surety, restrictions on the right to expand or subdivide a dwelling, Law R-20, cannabis, rent setting criteria... These virtual conferences are hosted by Hans Brouillette, Director of Public Affairs at CORPIQ.
In a few clicks, join this 100% virtual conference broadcasted live and discover the work and major achievements made by CORPIQ to defend your rights as landlords and rental managers.
Free for members, this virtual conference will cover 10 topics including:
- The security deposit legally recognized by the court
- The obligation to hire skilled workers with certification to do work
- Constitutional debate on the right to repossession of housing
- Does the Tribunal administratif du logement have the right to reduce a rent?
- Towards a dispute on too low rent setting criteria?
Join us on this virtual tour and ask our experts your questions in real time! A unique opportunity to change your rental practices.
Choose your region and receive the information that will change the way you manage your dwellings:
NORTH SHORE OCTOBER 1ST, 2020 COMPLET
SOUTH SHORE OCTOBRE 6, 2020 COMPLET