From March 15 to April 2, make a difference in the lives of these young people by participating to this fundraiser.
Born from a collaboration between CORPIQ and the Fondation du Centre jeunesse de la Montérégie, the Projet CLÉ offers a springboard for young people who leave youth centers at the age of 18 at the end of the government mandate. Rather than being left to their own, young people who wish to continue their studies can now be taken care of by Projet CLÉ, which provides housing, food, tuition fees and a mentorship to help them succeed in their graduation.
CORPIQ is proud to be associated with this cause by raising funds every year through various activities. In the context of the pandemic, CORPIQ will hold a virtual auction where several prizes will be available. This way, you will be able to contribute in your own way by betting on the prizes and make a difference in young people’s lives. All donations collected during the auction will be donated to the Projet Clé.
- The auction web page is available here.
- The auction will take place from March 15th to April 2nd inclusively.
- You will be able to bid on lots between March 15th and April 2nd.
- Members and non-members are welcome to participate to the auction.
- All information regarding the auction process and the terms and conditions will be on the auction web page.