You are currently due for renewal?
CORPIQ is the largest group of real estate owners in Quebec. As a member, you benefit from the support of experienced professionals throughout the year. Get all the advice you need in addition to the best management tools on the market.
To facilitate your renewal, several payment methods are now available:
Online payment is the simplest and fastest method to complete your renewal.
Thanks to its secure platform, you can pay directly in your Member Area.
- Log into your Member Area
- Click on the "My Account" icon in the site header
- Click on the "Renew my membership" button on the right side of the screen. Your renewal offer should then appear.
- Select the package that fits your needs, then click "Next Step."
- Validate or modify your details, then click "Next step".
- Fill in the fields related to your payment information. Note that it is then possible to apply the CORPIQ dollars available in your account to your bill.
- Click on the "Pay" button at the bottom of the screen. You will receive a payment confirmation afterwards.
Renew through a participating financial institution
Use your bank reference number at any of the following institutions: Desjardins, National Bank or Laurentian Bank.
You will find your reference number on your renewal offer received by mail. If you do not have your offer on hand, contact your regional office to get your reference number.
Renew by returning your coupon by mail
At each renewal, CORPIQ sends you your detailed offer, in paper format, by mail. Detach the form, complete the various fields and insert it in the envelope provided for this purpose with your payment (check or credit card authorization).
Contact your regional office
Whether for a question or for assistance with your renewal, do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:
Montreal and Western Quebec:
514-748-1921 or 1-800-548-1921 (toll-free)
Québec, Central and Eastern Quebec:
418-529-4985 or 1-800-529-4985 (toll-free)
1 800 529-4985