Privacy - Collection and use of your information
At the time of registration, personal information is collected for identification purposes whether your name, your address, geolocation data, or any other information deemed relevant to provide the Services. This information of private nature, will be solely used for the purposes of providing the Services and will not be disclosed except in accordance with this Agreement.
When you visit the Website, Corpiq.com obtains non-identifying information, such as IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information and the Internet service provider. This information helps Corpiq.com in analyzing your browsing habits in order to improve the Website. This information can be combined into collective data can be shared but will not disclose your identity or your personal information, and won't allow recipients to contact you. It is also possible to disable the cookies by changing your browser settings.
CORPIQ member information
All information entered on the website regarding your real estate assets will only be used for the purpose of providing the Services to you. None of this information will be disclosed to third parties, EXCEPT for Lowe's Canada, to allow you to be eligible for discounts at participating RONA and Réno-Dépôt stores.
Corpiq.com uses this information for the purpose of:
- Providing Services;
- Improving the experience of users on Corpiq.com;
- Compiling statistics;
- Effectively handling the operations and transactions of the Website;
- Putting you in touch with other users involved in rental housing or respond to inquiries;
- Notifying you of updates, information and amendments to Corpiq.com, including e-newsletter and notifications of changes to this Agreement;
- Performing any other actions necessary to protect the safety or the proper functioning of the Website;
- Learning about the functioning or services offered by Corpiq.com or CORPIQ in accordance with the expressed or implied consent you have given;
Corpiq.com retains your information for the duration that is reasonably needed for the purposes of delivering services or as required by law. Corpiq.com ensures security and confidentiality of your information by using, amongst others, an authentication mechanism for users, transmission and accommodation including physical and logical security levels commercially reasonable and consistent with best practices in information technology.