Live Virtual Conference
Over the past year, several important cases have been settled in court, while others are still in progress. Do not miss this enlightening conference on major achievements made by CORPIQ to defend your rights as landlords and rental managers.
- The security deposit legally recognized by the court
- The Court of Quebec clarifies the rules of suretyship
- Constitutional debate on the right to repossession of a dwelling
- Restriction of the right to enlarge or subdivide a dwelling
- The relentlessness of the Commission de la construction du Québec to subject work to law R-20 on labour conditions
- Cannabis for medical use and judicial discretion
- The right to require the tenant to hold an insurance policy is confirmed
- Declaration of the former rent in Section G of the lease: a judge goes too far
- Does the Tribunal administratif du logement have the right to reduce a rent?
- Towards a dispute on too low rent setting criteria?
Attend this virtual conference that could change your rental practices!